CGI of the proposed development, shown alongside the Gala/Regal site.
You can view the information banners that were on display at our public consultation event in July or our briefing document about the submitted scheme by clicking on the links below.
If you would like to request a hard copy of these banners or the briefing document, please contact us on 0800 458 6976 or email us
In summary, our current proposals are:
- 315 homes, including affordable housing and homes for key workers such as nurses and teachers.
- A new Grade A, state of the art landmark office building.
- A business incubator hub with affordable rents to help start-up and small businesses to grow.
- A new creative public mews.
- Ground floor café and commercial space to animate the site.
- Car parking for residents and office users.
- Significant and secure cycle storage.
- State of the art medical centre.
- Improved access and public space.
- Improved connectivity between the town centre and North Kingston.