CNM Estates is pleased to welcome you to view our consultation website for the regeneration of Canbury Business Park in Kingston.
As you may have heard, the application for the redevelopment of the Canbury Business Park has been withdrawn.
The project team have taken this decision in order to undertake further work on the proposals in a collaborative manner with Kingston Council officers, councillors, residents and stakeholders.
We’re really grateful to all the local residents who took the time to view and comment on the plans. We recognise that some have concerns, but we are also grateful to those who have supported the drive for new homes in Kingston town centre, new high quality offices including new affordable workspace units, a boost to infrastructure in the area, and a tidy up of an under-used site.
It’s really important to us that we get a development that brings attractive streets for people to walk through and visit, good architecture that pays heed to the nearby listed buildings, as well as the significant residential development here demanded by the Mayor of London.
Engagement on the new scheme starts now, so if you’re keen to discuss how we can improve the scheme, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0800 955 1042 (during office hours).
You can find out more about our previous proposals here.
In January 2018, CNM Estates held two drop in sessions for local residents and stakeholders to come along, view the submitted plans for the regeneration of Canbury Business Park and ask any questions that they may have about the proposals. The drop in session were held at the Gala / Regal cinema building for residents and stakeholders to have the chance to view the progress made on Gala / Regal building as well.
OUR PLANS IN OUTLINE ARE:
- Redevelop & rejuvenate the business park to deliver high quality modern employment space fit for the 21st century.
- Provide unique, flexible employment space and infrastructure designed to support start-up businesses.
- Deliver a range of much needed new homes to meet local needs within a two minute walk of Kingston station.
- Provide a comprehensive landscape scheme to improve the public realm in and around the site, providing:
- An improved experience for pedestrians and cyclists.
- Space for workers, residents and passers-by to enjoy a safer and more pleasing setting.
- An enhanced connection with Kingston Station and the town centre.
Search this site for further information about the proposals.
Above: the current site at Canbury Business Park.