CNM Estates is pleased to welcome you to view our submitted plans for the regeneration of Canbury Business Park in Kingston.
You can find out more about our proposals here.
CNM Estates recently held two drop in sessions for local residents and stakeholders to come along, view the submitted plans for the regeneration of Canbury Business Park and ask any questions that they may have about the proposals. The drop in session were held at the Gala / Regal cinema building for residents and stakeholders to have the chance to view the progress made on Gala / Regal building as well.
OUR PLANS IN OUTLINE ARE:
- Redevelop & rejuvenate the business park to deliver high quality modern employment space fit for the 21st century.
- Provide unique, flexible employment space and infrastructure designed to support start-up businesses.
- Deliver a range of much needed new homes to meet local needs within a two minute walk of Kingston station.
- Provide a comprehensive landscape scheme to improve the public realm in and around the site, providing:
- An improved experience for pedestrians and cyclists.
- Space for workers, residents and passers-by to enjoy a safer and more pleasing setting.
- An enhanced connection with Kingston Station and the town centre.
Search this site for further information about the proposals.
Above: the current site at Canbury Business Park.